21st December 2020 - It’s now open the call for papers for the 11th Best Paper Award on Gender Economics. The competition is aimed at all young economists and researchers from the countries belonging to the geographical area of UniCredit* and rewards the two best papers on gender economics.
The two best papers will receive €2,500 gross each.
The competition is open to all young researchers from UniCredit perimeter who meet the following requirements:
- be either citizens of any European country where UniCredit is present or currently employed or enrolled in a Ph.D. program at a university or institution located in any of these countries (also within the geographical area of UniCredit);
- be born after 1985
Submission deadline: May 15, 2021
For more information, download the announcement (.pdf).
* Italy, Germany, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia
Expired on15/05/2021at 23:59
Applications are closed. Thank you
UniCredit Foundation is a non-profit corporate foundation, as further testimony of the Group’s engagement in the promotion of a well-structured set of principles which are the basis of its corporate identity. UniCredit Foundation is entirely financed by the Group and it is an independent legal entity with a Board of Directors.
UniCredit Foundation pursues social and humanitarian goals in the fields of assistance and healthcare, the environment, and training, education and teaching, and supports the best talents in the fields of economics and finance by launching scholarships, research grants and research awards with a special focus on the countries in which UniCredit Group operates.
for more info www.unicreditfoundation.org
How to apply
In order to apply for the UniCredit Foundation’s calls, students must complete the online application form, under the penalty of being excluded from the selection process.
Remind: the form is the same for every competition, therefore you should complete only the fields required by the related announcement.
COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
- To participate in the call, it is necessary to click on the APPLY button and enter the login credentials for ideaTRE60.
- You can get the credentials (username and password) through the registration procedure.
- You will receive an e-mail message with a confirmation link. Click on it to complete your registration.
- You can open your application and add any further information as many times as you want until you click on the <submit> button.
- Submit your application only when you consider it completed and all the requested documentation in PDF format has been attached.
- No further modifications are allowed when the application is submitted.
- The GRE test can be substituted with the GMAT test.
- The letter of reference -when required- must be sent directly by a Professor via e-mail to the UniCredit Foundation address as specified in the call.
- For more information on the call and the application process please write to Annalisa.firstname.lastname@example.org